High Speed Low Noise Small Electronic Cooling Fan Brushless Motor EMQ Bearing for HDD Servo Encoders VCR Capstan Drum Spindles
Freerun is a professional manufacturer of motor bearings, brushless motor bearings, motor bearings, motor bearings, motor ball bearings, and small motor bearings.
Especially for Rc brushless motors, we have developed a full range of brushless motor bearings for all leading Rc brushless motor manufacturers, including Torman, Hacker, Scorpion systems and so on. Brushless motors have revolutionized the UAV and remote control racing industries with cutting-edge, high-power nitro engine substitutes. Freerun Bearing has integrated non-standard motor bearings and upgraded and replaced RC brushless motor bearings to meet the needs of different users.
MOTOR BEARINGS CATALOGUES:
RC BRUSHLESS MOTOR BEARINGS COMMON SIZES:
The same size can be made of different materials, including:
Stainless Steel Bearings
Chrome Steel Bearings
Carbon Steel Bearings
· EMQ2 (ZV3) Quality:These electric motor ball bearings are rated EMQ2 (ZV3) for very low noise or low vibration applications. Various radial play groups can be supplied but the most commonly stocked are CN (standard) radial play and C3 (loose) radial play. Usually supplied in SAE52100 chrome steel, our electric motor bearings are individually tested before approval. These deep groove radial ball bearings can withstand heavy radial loads and moderate thrust loads in both directions. Many other sizes can be supplied as low noise but these are the most commonly used.
· Lubrication: For proper lubrication, you should reoil the bearing with our bearing oil or grease every 20-30 runs to get the most life out of your race bearings.
· Installation: These bearings are made with a very tight tolerance so it is common for the bearing not to slip right on due to the edges on the armature being scarred from a pinion. You may have to lightly sand the armature shaft to get the edges off while adding a drop of oil on it to put the bearing all the way on.
· Low Friction: Our bearings have a low friction force. Even under the conditions of boundary lubrication, the surfaces are extremely smooth, so its friction force is low and the rotational friction moment is low.
· Supply quickly from large Stock: Over the years we have developed extensive product knowledge and offer technical help with all apsects of our range. We keep comprehensive stocks across the whole range so offer a same day despatch worldwide on most sizes if required. We receive incoming shipments every week so stocks are always changing. For the most up to date stock situation on any item, please contact us.
More product info, please click here.
If you want to contact us, please click here.
Following are some factual photos of our other products, attached here for your reference: